Dr. Kay is accepting referrals for Medical Marijuana
We offer in office appointments and telehealth (online video) appointments.
If your doctor does not participate in the NYS Medical Marijuana program, they may refer you to us for Medical Marijuana evaluation and treatment. At your appointment, we will discuss, review, and guide your treatment with Medical Marijuana. Prior to your appointment, we will need your referral for Medical Marijuana treatment with records documenting your qualifying condition, your past treatments and the results of these treatments.
You are eligible for Medical Marijuana in NY if you have been diagnosed with one of the following illnesses or conditions AND have an associated / complicating condition:
Associated / Complicating Conditions:
- Chronic Pain ( just added by NYS DOH )
- HIV infection or AIDS
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ( ALS )
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury with spasticity
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease ( Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis )
- Huntington's disease
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe or Chronic pain
- Severe Nausea
- Severe or Persistent Muscle Spasms
for more info and to request an in-office or online video appointment.